Stay Classy San Diego!

Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 10:28 AM
I've been taking that last month easy and sort of been keeping to myself, taking time to reflect. During that time I've been blessed with more and more good news. The halloween party that we are throwing is all setup. We just need to finish up some last minute stuff and by the time Halloween rolls around, we will be good to go. The flyer for that particular event is being made hopefully sometime next week so stay tuned for all the info regarding the party. On another note, I've also decided to go back to college and finish up school. It was my decision to get my shizz straight so I'm definitely excited for what my future holds as far as my education. I started school about 3 weeks ago so pardon me for not posting a blog in the last month. School really knows hows to kick my butt! But regardless, school and Monstermash have been the only two things on my mind. As time goes by theres just so much stuff that I learn about life and so many possibilities I learn of for my clothing line. I know theres so much potential for Monstermash to grow and I see in everyday things how easy it can be for me to just keep going down the right track and into a positive location. I know for a fact that a few years from now Monstermash is going to grow into just that, a MONSTER! Right now im working with an artist by the name of Jon Chase who was the previous branding manager over at Famous Stars and Straps. He has a very impressive portfolio and he has worked with so many big names in the industry. Im just really excited that he is going to be working with us on the new Limited Edition "Stay Classy" shirt. I don't want to give away too much information about that particular project but I will let you know that when we say LIMITED, we mean it. Only 72 pieces are going to be made and you will only be available to purchase them online or at the Halloween party that we are throwing. The halloween party is also going to double as the release of this particular shirt so you definitely want to make sure that you are going to be there. There will also be onsite merchandise sales so make sure you bring some money to this party if you want to get your hands on the shirt! Once this shirt is gone, its GONE. On that note, I am going to leave you guys with the Summer 2009 internet clip that we made for Monstermash. I made it myself so I hope you enjoy it! Until next time, Stay Classy!


Summer 2009 from MONSTERMASH!™ on Vimeo.

0 comments

Post a Comment

MONSTERMASH!™ | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates