You Da Fckn Best

Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 2:54 AM
Had a great day. Dinner and Cake for my little bro. The lasagna was pretty good. aha Anyway, just coming home right now and I thought Id blog before I go to bed. Things are starting to look up on our end. Im also very excited to start working on next seasons line. Cant wait for the new stuff to start getting put together! So yeah, i gotta get up at 5 in the morning (2 hours away! aha) but I just cant sleep. Ive been up listening to music and I gotta say, this song by Drake is dope. So ill leave you guys with this! Good song, and for some reason a really good video.


Drake "Best I Ever Had" from kwest on Vimeo.

0 comments

Post a Comment

MONSTERMASH!™ | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates