Technological Advances

Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 1:08 PM
Ive been pretty much left without a computer for the past 3 weeks. It sucks that I have been doing most of my everyday tasks from an iPod touch, but hey, what can you do? aha Running a business is kinda hard when you dont have a computer right? Well lucky for me, im finally going to be getting my hands on a brand new MacBook Pro. I was using an old 17 inch PowerBook before but time took its toll in it and it finally bogged out; it was time for an upgrade already anyway. The only thing that really sucked was that I lost everything that was on my hard drive including my work, my music, projects that I was working on for clients and etc. I was pretty broke as well so it wasnt easy for me to just go out and buy another computer. Regardless of the obstacles or financial issues, I finally have the appropriated funds to get my hands on a brand new computer so im excited. Im gettin the newest generation of the 15 inch unibody MacBook Pro. Its gunna take me a whole day to get all my software back on it, but it should be some fun bonding time! aha

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

MONSTERMASH!™ | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates