Someones Got a Case of the Mondays

Monday, June 22, 2009 at 5:04 PM
I can honestly say that working from home can be pretty convenient. Although, I don't have the regular 9-5 job like most (or few) Americans, I still believe that what I do for a living can be a bit of a tedious task. I don't necessarily complain about what I do, but I think that after a while, being cooped up at home everyday can take its toll on you if you don't take the time to go out and do stuff. For the past few days its been a bit difficult for me to do this so you can imagine what kind of state I'm in (or was in). Last week went by pretty well. I worked pretty hard and winding down yesterday after a long week was pretty dope. There is no better feeling then working really hard non stop for 6 consecutive days and then kicking your feet back on a Sunday. Lighting a joint, then pairing it with delicious BBQ and an ice cold Corona. I love what I do, and I definitely do what I love.



BEAR!™ [MM!]

0 comments

Post a Comment

MONSTERMASH!™ | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates