Death Comes In Two's

Friday, June 26, 2009 at 12:40 AM
So as we all know, two pretty famous celebrities passed away today (or yesterday - its 1:00am aha). A lot of people around the world were shocked to find out that the Charlies Angels star Farrah Fawcett (typo? haha) died today after a 3 year battle with anal cancer. I think people were even more shocked to find that the "King of Pop" Michael Jackson passed away today of a heart attack shortly after. I guess its pretty true when people say that celebrities usually die in two's. Its pretty tragic to have a loss like this, but life does indeed go on. On another note, my day was pretty uneventful. I just worked on a new logo for a photography company called David Bowie Photography. In return for the logo and a MySpace page for this person, im getting some photo editing work done on our new promos as well as some shameless advertising and $40. aha Gotta milk it nigguhs!! Naw, I'm just kidding. Guy sounds like a cool dude and I wouldnt mind working with him in the future. Heres the logo I did for him. The lightning bolt in there was directly inspired by David Bowie himself - the "Major Tom" David Bowie. lol

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

MONSTERMASH!™ | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates